Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Slowing down time

Is there a machine?


Quite frankly, that's the only way I'll be able to get back into my old posting habits, if I can slow down time...

So, just briefly, tomorrow is project night in Winston Salem: http://www.pyptug.org/2014/06/june-project-night.html

James is bringing a Parallela. Markus will probably have a Beaglebone black. And I'll have a Raspberry Pi. Perhaps some of that + duct tape and I can build a time lapse machine! (Nothing nefarious, in reality, just a security cam to keep an eye on the entrance, so visitors to the project night dont have to wait to long for somebody to come and open the door...)

Micro Python


While on the subject of embedded devices, what do you all think of micro python?


@f_dion

1 comment:

Francois Dion said...

Where time becomes a loop